Who doesn’t like a good scare? We have a tradition at SlamWrestling of doing some sort of spooky story on Halloween, whether it’s a list — a specialty of John Powell — or some interviews.
Our collection, for only those brave enough:
- October 31, 2021: The 10 Scariest Wrestling Factions
- October 31, 2020: The Best of Halloween Havoc
- October 31, 2019: Top 10 creepiest wrestling masks
- October 31, 2017: SLAM! Wrestling’s Top 10 Dr. Jekylls and Mr. Hydes
- October 31, 2016: WWE Studios’ horror definitely more tricks than treats
- October 20, 2015: Wrestling’s most ghoulish grapplers: Part One
- October 31, 2015: Wrestling’s most ghoulish grapplers: Top Ten
- October 31, 2013: Happy Halloween Havoc!
- October 31, 2006: Mat Matters: Havoc and other Halloween memories
And for good measure, because why not, here are the WCW Halloween Havoc events we covered:
NXT reboot reviews to boo, too!
- Oct. 26, 2021: NXT: Breakker falls short but breaks out at Halloween Havoc
- October 28, 2020: NXT: Halloween Havoc restores wrestling’s spooky festivities
OTHER SCARY STORIES
- Mar. 23, 2016: WrestleMania II gave Elvira a new audience