We’ve had a tradition of running stories at SlamWrestling celebrating ribs — those funny jokes that wrestlers play on each other to pass the time.
Read on only if you want a laugh.
- Apr. 1, 2022: We’ll have the ribs, with pizza & ketchup
- April 1, 2017: Never rib a midget and other fun tales
- April 1, 2016: Dead man by the road — the elaborate rib on The Great Kabooki
- April 1, 2015: The ribs are ready! Come get ’em!
- April 1, 2014: Ribs suitable for a meaty meal
- April 1, 2013: A couple of ribs to fill the belly
- April 1, 2011: Lighthearted ribs keep life interesting
- April 1, 2010: Legends love their ribs
- April 8, 2009: Well-aged ribs from wrestling’s history
- April 1, 2008: Meaty ribs from wrestling’s history
- April 1, 2004: Prime ribs ease strain of the road