Yuji ‘Blue Justice’ Nagata returned to his hometown of Togane in Chiba to celebrate the milestone of his 35th year in the wrestling business on night four of the Destruction tour. Nagata teamed up with long-time friends Manabu Nakanishi, Satoshi Kojima, Hiroyoshi Tenzan and Jyushin Thunder Liger to take on Bullet Club’s Bad Luck Fale, Jado, Tama Tonga, Tanga Loa and Yujiro Takahashi.
Jado insulted Liger so both men started off the match. Jado asked Liger to shake his hand. Liger was reluctant to shake Jado’s hand but eventually shook his hand and the Bullet club attacked Liger from behind.
This resulted in a big brawl with all the men from each team fighting inside and outside of the ring. Tama Tonga and Tanga Loa double teamed Kojima in the ring. Tama imitated Kojima’s machine gun chops. Kojima was placed in the Bullet club’s corner and the members attacked Kojima.
Kojima tagged Nakanishi who dominated Bad Luck Fale. Nagata ran into the match to double team Fale. Nagata followed up with an armbar, which the Bullet Club broke up. Nagata applied the Nagata lock on Jado who tapped out.
Blue Justice salutes the Togane Arena crowd. Photo: NJPW.
After the match Nagata thanked the crowd and shook hands with the fans at ringside.
Hiroyoshi Tenzan, Jushin Thunder Liger, Manabu Nakanishi, Satoshi Kojima and Yuji Nagata defeated Bullet Club (Bad Luck Fale, Jado, Tama Tonga, Tanga Loa and Yujiro Takahashi).
In other matches:
Red Shoes catches Geda sneaking in a pair of brass knuckles. Photo: NJPW.
- Tetsuya Naito and Evil beat Jay White and Gedo when Evil locked in a scorpion deathlock on Gedo.
- SANADA, BUSHI, and Shingo Takagi defeated Kazuchika Okada, Hirooki Goto, and Rocky Romero when SANADA applied the Skull End on Romero.
- Zack Sabre Jr., Minoru Suzuki, Douki, and Yoshinobu Kanemaru beat Hiroshi Tanahashi, Ryusuke Taguchi, Sho, and Yoh when Sabre Jr. locked in an arm and neck submission on Sho.
- Bullet Club (Chase Owens, Bone solider Taiji Ishimori, and El Phantasmo) defeated Toa Henare, Robbie Eagles, and Will Ospreay when Owens hit the package piledriver on Henare.
- Tomoaki Honma, Togi Makabe, Yoshi-Hashi, and Tomohiro Ishii defeated the LA dojo Young Lions (Michael Richards, Alex Coughlin, Karl Fredericks, and Clark Connors) when Yoshi-Hashi applied a neck crank.
- Shota Umino beat Ren Narita with a German suplex with a bridge.
- Yota Tsuji defeated Yuya Uemura with a Boston crab.