The WWE has announced the dates and locations for the 2022’s pay-per-view schedule.
The 2022 slate, highlighted by a two-night WrestleMania at AT&T Stadium in Dallas, will also mark a new record for the most stadium events (a minimum of four) in a year for WWE.
The schedule is as follows:
– Saturday, January 1 – Day 1 at State Farm Arena in Atlanta
– Saturday, January 29 – Royal Rumble at The Dome at America’s Center in St. Louis
– Saturday, April 2 and Sunday, April 3 – WrestleMania at AT&T Stadium in Dallas
– Sunday, May 8 – Pay-Per-View at Dunkin’ Donuts Center in Providence, R.I.
– Sunday, June 5 – Pay-Per-View at Allstate Arena in Chicago
– Saturday, July 2 – Money In The Bank at Allegiant Stadium in Las Vegas
– Saturday, July 30 – SummerSlam at Nissan Stadium in Nashville
– Saturday, September 3 or Sunday, September 4 – Pay-Per-View at TBD location
– Saturday, November 26 – Survivor Series at TD Garden in Boston
In addition to the events above, pay-per-views taking place in February and October will be announced in the near future.
“Since returning to live events this past July, our fans have graciously expressed a tremendous appetite to attend WWE shows. As they begin to make plans for next year, we wanted to make sure that the 2022 schedule and locations of our pay-per-views was made available to them,” said Nick Khan, WWE President & Chief Revenue Officer.
All events will stream live exclusively on Peacock in the United States and WWE Network everywhere else.